Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Beginning

My name is Paige. My life started 18 years ago. Since then, I have been trying to find my way in the world we call LIFE. There is so much to know about me but, for now, I will tell you the basics.


I am a heartsy girl. This meaning I love to draw hearts, everywhere!!
I am a loving girl. I love lots of people...and animals <3 
I am a natural blonde but, not a natural ditz.
I have never done drugs, nor do I ever want to. (my reasons later to come)
I am the youngest of 3 children.
I have had 4 jobs in the past 3 1/2 years. (3 of them, I quit)
I was never fired.
I have volunteered many hours at different outlets.
My stress reliever is drawing, painting, and singing. (pictures soon to come!!)
I am a advice giver with many friends in need of it.
I am a Christian. (I do not preach to ears that won't listen)
I am a happy- go- lucky girl and I live my life to the fullest. (not the fastest)


"If you don't take time to smell the flowers...at least you can still smell the manure!"
~ Lancaster County 


                                                    This is Muy 
                            <3 LoveMeOrHateMeIAmStillOnYourMind <3

No comments:

Post a Comment